We have hair on heads that defines our looks. It cuts our faces and frames it to make us look the way we do. The difference in the hairline can change the way our faces looks and can also make a difference in the shape of our face structure. As we age, there are various changes in our body, and one of the most visible changes is the signs of aging, which include hair fall. If you are suffering from hair loss on the temples, then you might be going through male pattern baldness, which creates hair loss on the crown or temple. For this, you can get a hair loss treatment for men that is available with the best doctors who will help you prevent such a loss and gain the hair back through treatment.
There can be many causes of such a problem, which can also get triggered due to various aspects. There are physical, mental triggers, and genetics that plays a role in such a problem.
Let us have a look at some of the aspects that can cause this problem:
One of the most common triggers for several problems can be stress, and this is also common for triggering baldness. Too much stress can affect the temple area to get permanent baldness, and if you observe too much hair loss on your temple or crown area, then you need to visit the doctor to prevent such an issue.
As we all know, smoking is injurious to our lungs. It is also injurious in other ways where too much smoking can affect the hair follicles and will eventually lead to permanent baldness. If you are a smoker, then you need to avoid it to keep your health proper, and this can also become a serious issue if you start showing other problems.
Certain medicines can be the reason why one is having hair problems, and these are sometimes unavoidable. If you are someone who has been taking some medications, then you can convey that to your doctor so that you can get suitable treatment for the same.
Several deficiencies can be the cause of hair loss, and these also need to be checked by a doctor.
Signs and symptoms of hair loss may include:
- Gradual thinning on the top of the head. This is the most common type of hair loss, affecting people as they age. In men, hair often begins to recede at the hairline on the forehead. Women typically have a broadening of the parting in their hair. An increasingly common hair loss pattern in older women is a receding hairline (frontal fibrosing alopecia).
- Circular or patchy bald spots. Some people lose hair in circular or patchy bald spots on the scalp, beard, or eyebrows. Your skin may become itchy or painful before the hair falls out.
- Sudden loosening of hair. A physical or emotional shock can cause hair to loosen. Handfuls of hair may come out when combing or washing your hair or even after gentle tugging. This type of hair loss usually causes overall hair thinning but is temporary.
- Full-body hair loss. Some conditions and medical treatments, such as chemotherapy for cancer, can result in the loss of hair all over your body. The hair usually grows back.
- Patches of scaling that spread over the scalp. This is a sign of ringworm. It may be accompanied by broken hair, redness, swelling, and at times, oozing.
Let us look at the various treatment options that you can consider avoiding such an issue:
This procedure is one of the most effective ways in which you can resolve your hair issue. It takes the follicles from other healthy parts of the body and replaces them with the crown area. These hair follicles can be implanted and then promote growth.
This therapy is used to stimulate the scalp, and this procedure is capable of encouraging hair growth. There is a significant change observed after this treatment, and it is effective as well.
So, these were some of the hair loss treatments for men. Reach out to a suitable doctor to get rid of such problems.
Dr. Shahid Shamsher is one of India’s first certified Trichologist practicing in the field of Trichology for 27 years and is recognized as one of the Best Hair Doctor in Bangalore. He is the only Trichologist in India to be simultaneously certified from the U.K, Australia, and India.