The most common cause of hair loss is hereditary male or female-pattern baldness. If you have a family history of baldness, you may have this types of hair loss. Certain hormones can trigger hereditary hair loss. It may begin as early as puberty. The following hair types are mentioned as follows:
1. Diffused hair loss- Diffused loss of hair is commonly a cause of concern if the scalp can be seen through. Diffuse hair loss has two patterns:
a. Male pattern baldness: This pattern includes a retreating hairline with thinning around the crown with ultimate bald spots. Moreover, this has been attributed to genetics as well as testosterone influence.
b. Female pattern baldness: This involves thinning on the scalp with a complete hairline. It is recognized to lack of sufficient nutrients and age which is also referred in American Academy of Dermatology Association.
2. Patchy hair loss- This is generally seen as well-defined areas of hair loss. There are several conditions that are reasons for this type of hair loss. If you see this type of hair loss then you must visit the best hair treatment hospital in Bangalore and diagnose the problem.
3. Anagen effluvium- Anagen effluvium occurs in the growing phase. This type of hair loss occurs because of more exposure to chemical like chemotherapy. However, the hairs can reversible within two or three months.
4. Alopecia areata: This type of hairfall end up with complete baldness but with this condition many persons get their hair back in few years.
5. Telogen effluvium: This problem occurs due to the change in growth cycle of hair. It causes hair loss following hair thinning.